GV Mobile for WinMo planned…

April 14th, 2009

I’ve begun work on the Windows Mobile version of GV Mobile. Beta testing soon…

1. sjjones
    April 15th, 2009 at 10:20

Great as i have been using the GVdialer program and from what people are discovering Its seems like they don’t know how to beta test on any of their apps

Sean if you do need a Beta tester let me know, i also have an Iphone BB8330 and the Touch pro (all sprint)

2. Earl
    April 16th, 2009 at 15:20

I would also like to beta test. I have Sprint Touch Pro with Windows Mobile6.1

earldriscoll@gmail.com
    GV 215-586-3722

3. Jason Smithwick
    April 17th, 2009 at 10:19

Do you have any interest in developing the app for the Palm Pre and WebOS? It seems like it would be easy because its based on webstandards.

4. April 17th, 2009 at 12:39

@Jason Smithwick Ouch – if Palm commissioned me. $$$

5. Kelly Wyatt
    April 25th, 2009 at 13:18

would love to beta test this as well.. andrek83 [at] gmail (dot) com

6. John Phillip Stamos
    April 25th, 2009 at 20:22

How about a Blackberry version? This app looks pretty awesome, so I’m jealous of my iPhone friends :)

7. Tyler
    April 25th, 2009 at 22:25

Hey Sean,

I’d like to help you beta test this as well. I have a Sprint Treo 800W. I can also get my hands on a few more, such as Windows Mobile Standard edition phones.

8. April 26th, 2009 at 11:38

Sean,

I wold love to be a beta tester. I have an htc titan (verizon wireless – xv6800. I have used the device to its maximum and confident in toying with the device. I am a current user of Callwave, but would love to try out this exciting app. Let me know if you need another person.

Thanks for developing something new and great!

9. thetoph
    April 26th, 2009 at 17:16

I’d also be into testing on a HTC Diamond if you’d have me – pull my email from this comment Sean. Thanks and good job on getting it in the Apple App Store

10. CygnusTM
    April 26th, 2009 at 18:26

Please tell me you are going to support non-touchscreen WinMo. Ready to beta test on a BlackJack II. cygnustm at gmail.com

11. John
    May 5th, 2009 at 08:45

I have a WM 6.1 AT&T Tilt, and would be happy to help test the app!

johnsengenberger [at] hotmail [dot] com

12. May 6th, 2009 at 13:14

dot net compact framework?

13. reeko
    June 30th, 2009 at 10:38

I have a WM 6.5 Sprint HTC Touch Pro and would appreciate the opportunity to beta test the WinMo version.

14. Christopher
    July 8th, 2009 at 18:04

I have a wm 6.5 tilt and I’d love to beta test (xcom923@yahoo.com) GV:9197891722

15. Anonymous
    July 10th, 2009 at 14:21

@reeko
    are you still beta testing for windows mobile. reekotubbs@hotmail.com.

16. Kareese Lindsay
    July 12th, 2009 at 02:04

Hi Sean,
    Will this applivation be made on the Palm Pre..the GV mobile..it is an awesome application..

17. July 14th, 2009 at 13:05

Any word on the status of this project? I have seen a couple other competing programs (which I tastefully won’t list here), but they are very poor. I dual boot Android and they have a few pretty good apps as well. Would love to help beta test this software.

18. Joseph Webb
    July 23rd, 2009 at 17:20

I am definitely also interested in beta testing the GV Windows Mobile client, also a Windows Mobile 6.1 user with Sprint Touch Pro.

Contact me at my email address, and I will do any testing you might need.

19. Johnny B. Goodson
    July 26th, 2009 at 02:36

I would be down to beta test as well… I have the paid version of GV dialer… and I don’t need cuz there are plenty of free apps that get the job done if u look. but yours was the only I found that didn’t require my phone to ring to make a phone call… so its a lil more convent :D but I would love to test out anything that allows me to do more with this google voice account :/ WM is always the last to get love :(

20. Diane
    August 2nd, 2009 at 12:55

I would love to beta test this application as well. My second phone line is a Windows Mobile 6.1

21. Gerald
    August 8th, 2009 at 20:57

Really miss the iPhone version, I too also have a windows mobile Htc and would like to test as well thanks

22. spatulator
    August 17th, 2009 at 15:54

Im interested in beta testing this =)

23. December 23rd, 2009 at 12:21

i have a touch pro and a touch pro II both unlocked wth ustom roms on sprint would love to beta test

24. Ryan Ford
    June 23rd, 2010 at 15:47

I would love to beta-test this. I have GV Mobile + for the iPhone and my wife has a cooked WM6 on her blackjack.

You must be logged in to post a comment.